Cinematique Instruments Marble
A modern creative composer Tool
MARBLE is a creative music tool - it is an extremely versatile instrument, modern and inspiring. By coming up with two parallel sound slots equipped with an "open" sequencer, real-time sound shaping and loads of acoustic and synthetic sound sources MARBLE tries to find new approaches to music production.
MARBLE covers a wide range of musical components and offers an enormous number of possibilities and options. About 900 presets are surely demonstrating that. You have single sounds, tonal textures, rhythmical figures, drum beats, ambient patterns, moving spheres, percussion loops etc. There are endless ways you can use MARBLE.
Ok, but what is it basically about?
MARBLE is technically a two track 16 step sequencer with the ability to edit every single step in terms of volume, pan, flter, tune, drive, reverse etc. To sum it up, you have eleven parameters to chose! In order to feed these two tracks MARBLE provides 63 different sound sources, some of them are providing up to six times round robin with several dynamic layers (see list below). Marble is fully chromatic. It is not just a one key trigger machine. You can play the sounds in every key or as chords.
But if that was not enough, MARBLE gives you the opportunity to shape the entire sound in real-time. You have 13 effects at your fingertips which can be manually adjusted in 127 steps. To recall these effect settings just use the Marble - or the Modwheel – which runs through all 127 steps. You can now shape your sound in real- time at your own requirements.
THE MAIN FEATURES
THE CORE - THE 'OPEN' SEQUENCER
The base of MARBLE are two parallel sound slots or tracks, each equipped with an 'open' 16 step sequencer. 'Open' means that you can determine and define every possible sound parameter for every single of the 16 steps. In detail it is possible to separately change the values for 12 (!) functions for every step of both sequencers. You can change the velocity, the note length, pan, tuning, the playing-direction, the shape, filter, LFO stutter, reverb, delay and the time shifting in both directions.
MARBLE is fully chromatically playable. It is not just a one key trigger machine. You can play the sounds in every key or as chords, but it is also possible to „lock“ the tuning, which lets you easier play drum beats or rhythmical patterns.
CONTENT AND SOURCES
In order to feed the 2 sound slots MARBLE provides a lot of exciting and organic sound sources. Beside some highlights of our current Cinematique Instruments library we have specially recorded plenty of new sounds and instruments such as a complex Gretsch jazz drum kit, a bass, a marimba, the pizzicato notes of a cello trio, a flute - thanks to powerflute.ch, several modern and classical synths, a gran cassa, miscellaneous tiny skin percussions, shaker, lots of fx and glitch sounds and much more. (below you fnd the entire list). Most of the sounds are existing in several round robin variations - up to 6 - and several dynamic layers - up to 8. Each sound covers a key range of minimum four octaves from C1 to C5. There are over 2,500 single sample sounds.
A NEW PATH - REAL-TIME SOUND SHAPING
MARBLE provides a new and absolute unique feature: Real-time Sound Shaping. After having created a sound in the sequencer area with all the extensive possibilities - see under 1 -, the entire sound of MARBLE finally passes a complex effect matrix. This effect matrix includes various effect such as low- and highpassfilter, distortion, compression, frequency rate, random generator and much more. By means of slightest changes of these effects MARBLE achieves amazing results and gives an exciting vitality and complexity to all the sounds or patterns. And guess what? This works in real- time.
Imagine you like to play the guitar or piano while MARBLE is running, just enable „Freeze“ and MARBLE will play without holding a key in an endless mode. This is an excellent feature for those who are going to use MARBLE in a live situation or as the starting point for a new music composition in order to add further instruments.
Marble requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
- Tonal sounds/ natural and organic: E-Bass (Single Notes) - Telecaster Single Notes - E Guitar Harmonics - Cello Trio Pizzicato - Flute Staccato (coming from powerflute.ch) - Marimba (recorded in a concert hall) - Vibraphone/ Metallophone - Kalimba - Alto Glockenspiel - Glas Bowl - E-Piano (coming from K101)
- Synth: Pure Sinus - Pure Saw - 80s Typical - Classical - Korg MS20 Elektro Bass - Modern Bass - 808Tom - Analog Vibraphone - Analog Flute Synth - Insomnia - Magnolia
- Drum Kits: Gretsch Jazz Drum - BeachTowel Drum - Electro Drums - Domestic - Bungalow - 80s DrumBox - Glitched - Korg MS20
- Percussive: Set of Glitch Sounds - Processed Bass Drum - Set of Bass Drums - Bongos - Grancassa - Set of Handclaps - Tiny Skin Handdrum - Tom Toms - Shaker - Dead Guitar Strokes - Muted Metal Plates - Metal Salad Bowl - Sea Container - Spokes - FX Set
- Pads & Textures: Ambient - Sinus 60Hz Granular - Calm, Noise Frame - Stretched Metal - NoiseSwimmer - Bowled Texture - 50s Orchester Stretch - Feedbacks - Noise & Digital Dust - Guitar Cloud - Crackle & Bell - Dr Mabuse
This Product does not include or require a "Kontakt Player" license/serial number!
A full version of Native Instruments "Kontakt" is required for unlimited functionality!
Please notice: With the free Kontakt Player you can play this library for 15 minutes only in demo/test mode !
The minimum Kontakt version required to use this library is specified in the product description.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12, Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for application
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)
OS compatibility of previous Kontakt versions - please check compatibility with your libraries!
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Win (WIN 7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Mac (OS X 10.6)
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Mac (OS X 10.5 / 10.6)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!