Prominy SC Electric Guitar
The true sound of Fender® Stratocaster® includes
over 35 Giga-bytes, approx. 123,000 samples.
SC Electric Guitar enables you to compose and create natural guitar tracks that imitate real guitar playing!
- Incredible real-time playability - SC SPM (Super Performance Multi)
- All the five pick-up positions can be reproduced.
- Real chords - the extensive number of the ´real´ pre-recorded chord samples
- Auto Stroke Detection
- Assignable Key Switch
- The lower note samples (low C - low D#) are included.
- Direct signals from the guitar
- Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string.
- Picking noises are recorded in multiple forms on all frets and strings.*1
Incredible real-time playability - SC SPM (Super Performance Multi)
With SC SPM (Super Performance Multi), you can play ultra realistic guitar performance in real-time. SC SPM is more advanced, playable, and flexible. You can access the expansive number of the playing techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create convincing guitar tracks very quickly.
Single note Realtime Legato Slide
Single note Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
Single note vibrato (deep & light)
Single note mute & picking noise
Single note gliss down
Single note gliss up
5th-dyad chord Realtime Legato Slide
5th-dyad chord vibrato
5th-dyad chord mute & picking noise
5th-dyad chord whammy bar with pinch harmonics
5th-dyad chord gliss down (fast & slow)
4th-dyad chord Realtime Legato Slide
4th-dyad chord vibrato
4th-dyad chord mute & picking noise
4th-dyad chord gliss down
4th to 5th-dyad chord hammer-on
5th to 4th-dyad chord pull-off
Special FX (scrape, whammy bar, etc.)
Pick stop noise
Bridge mute noise
Position change noise
Power chord Realtime Legato Slide
Power chord mute
Power chord picking noise
Octave Realtime Legato Slide
Octave picking noise
Various chords (Real chords)
String 3 root flat5th-dyad chord
String 3 root major 3rd dyad chord
String 3 root major 3rd dyad chord whammy bar
String 3 root major 3rd dyad chord gliss down
All the pick-up positions can be reproduced
We modified the Stratocaster®so we can record the three direct signals from the neck, middle, and bridge pick-up simultaneously via separate output jacks. Each sound of the pick-up microphones was perfectly sampled and all the five pick-up positions can be reproduced.
You can also change the mix balance of each pick-up microphone.
SC Electric Guitar reproduces even the switching noise of the pickup selector!
Auto Stroke Detection
With SPM´s Auto Stroke Detection feature, SPM automatically detects the current beat position and identify proper stroke direction (down or up). There are several stroke detection modes and you can also control stroke direction manually.
The extensive number of the ´real´ chord samples makes your guitar tracks very convincing.
- major, minor, 7th, minor 7th, major 7th , add 9th, 7th-9th, major 7th-9th, sus 4th, dim 7th, aug, #9th, minor 9th, major 3rd vibrato with / without picking harmonics, open chords, power chords (besides 5th-dyad chord), etc.
Guitar chord sound which is emulated using single note samples does not sound real. SC Electric Guitar includes the huge number of ´real´ recorded (in other words, ´pre-recorded´ or ´pre-played´) chord samples. Each chord instrument can be used as a SPM instrument and you can instantly access the various types of guitar chords.
Prominy´s guitar libraries are the only ones which inlude such a huge number of the ´real´ chord samples.
In actual guitar performance, you get feedback sound when a heavily distorted tone is played in front of (or a certain position from) the amplifier. SC Electric Guitar reproduces the feedback sound. The pitch and fade time of feedback can be changed.
Assignable Key Switch
All the SPM instruments have Assignable Key Switch feature which enables you to assign any key switches to each SPM instrument. You can combine any SPM instruments to SPM multi as needed and assign key switches, and create your own SPM setting.
SC Electric Guitar includes a huge number of the guitar playing techniques, and most of them are available as SPM instruments.
This is a technique which is frequently used in recording guitar tracks. It gives the guitar track a nice, wide-spread stereo images and thickness. With SC Electric Guitar, you can reproduce it very easily just by loading ´SPM double-tracking instruments´. No identical samples are played simultaneously in both channels. You don´t need a stereo delay or tweaking your midi data to emulate the double-tracking.
Low note samples included
SC Electric Guitar includes the lower note samples (low C - low D#) and is suitable for a wide range of musical genres.
Realtime Legato Slide
Realtime Legato Slide feature using ´real´ legato samples is available in single note, 5th-dayd chord, 4th-dyad-chord, and octave-dyad, and power chord instruments. With SC´s Realtime Legato Slide feature, you are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger´s legato slide which can not be reproduced with slide emulation by changing pitch.
Direct signals from the guitar
You can make your own guitar sound so it suits the music genre you´re working with by adding your favorite amplifier simulator.
Picking noises are recorded in multiple forms on all frets and strings
Picking noises made while playing a guitar is one of the most important characteristics that identify a live guitar recording. That is why we took great care in capturing many variations of picking noises. Adding these noises, with consideration to timing and picking style, will make your guitar tracks sound natural. When you use picking noise sampled from a different position of the fret board than the one you´re applying it to, the result is an unnatural sound because the noise will not harmonize with the original note´s sustain sound.
- Expansive number of playing techniques, extreme power of expression that no other guitar library has captured before
- - The world´s most powerful and largest library of a single instrument includes;
- Single note, 5th-dyad chord, 4th-dyad chord, octave, power chords, vibrato, single bend, unison bend, stationary bend, double bend, legato slide, pinch harmonic, various chords, picking noises, whammy bar, special FX, etc.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
The minimum Kontakt Player version to use this library is specified in the product description.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 oder 10.12 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).